We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and take this very seriously.
If you have any questions about what we do with your personal data after reading this policy, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Who we are
We are OLEMAR LTD whose trading name is OLEMAR TRAVEL a company registered in England and Wales under number 09991582 whose registered address is at 55a Cross Street, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1EF with email address email@example.com (the Company, “us”, “we” or “our”).
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your booking.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa), subscribe to mailing lists, give us some feedback, leave comments/reviews, make a booking or complete an enquiry in person or via telephone, our website, email or other contact methods.
Depending on how you interact with our services, we may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal and contact details such as your name, title, gender, date of birth, nationality, preferred language, address, email address, telephone number, and other similar information – To be able to provide you with the services and to fulfil our obligations contained in the contract that you enter into with us when you make a booking. To communicate with you in relation to your selected services.
- Travel and Booking information such as your booking history, your booking reference, information about your past and current bookings including information relating to your special assistance needs or other special requests, information about other persons on your booking or enquiry, information about your inbound/outbound flight and your destination address where required – To arrange or provide services tailored to your requirements and to be able for suppliers to provide assistance or special arrangements in medical emergency.
- Information that you provide by registering on our website your user account information that you provide when you set up an account – Allows us to provide you with additional services including the ability to manage your bookings and personal settings.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location – To help spam detection
- Financial Data includes data relating to your means and methods of payment.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us – To process payments for your booking, fulfil requests for refunds and for accounting or audit purposes.
We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Protecting your personal data is a responsibility that we take seriously at all times. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to help to keep personal data secure against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Who we share your data with
In order to provide products and services requested by you we must pass some of details on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements (tour operators, hotels, transport companies, airlines etc.). Such suppliers may be outside continental Europe if your holiday is to take place or involve suppliers outside these countries.
The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
Payment Providers and other financial institutions – if you request a chargeback for your booking, it may be necessary for us to share certain reservation details with the payment service provider so they can handle the chargeback. This may include a copy of your booking confirmation or the IP address that was used to make your reservation.
When you subscribe to our Newsletter you will agree to receive marketing communications and we may send you relevant offers and news about our products.
You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us in any way or by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our marketing emails.
We always respect your choice as to what communications you wish to receive and the methods by which you are sent them.
Links to other websites
How long we retain your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If you leave a comment/review, the comment/review and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
What rights you have over your data
You can ask us for a copy of the information that we hold about you.
You can also ask us to correct any information which you don’t think is correct or to delete the information we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To comply with these requests we may need you to confirm your identity by providing documents or additional information. We may ask you a couple of security questions before we share any personal details just to check it’s you.
You may unsubscribe using the links on our marketing emails or you may contact us to unsubscribe for any or all marketing activity by contacting us.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about how we have handled your personal information with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Olemar LTD, 55a Cross Street, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1EF, United Kingdom;